We Are A One Stop Gateway for
End to end enterprise ALM solutions,
Open Source & commercial tools integration services, Smart hot pluggable Development Infrastructure for startups, Migration, Build & Release Automation services for startups, smb & enterprises, Hassle-free Continuous software Integration & Delivery systems solutions.
Why Us ?
Our solutions & services are
- Customer focused
- Need driven
- ROI Intrinsic
We Help You
with solutions & Services for
- Effective resource planning
- Increased overall productivity
- Reducing your turn around time
- Reducing overall project costs
- Hassle-free Continuous software delivery
The practice of frequently integrating one's new or changed code with the existing code repository – should occur frequently enough that no intervening window remains between commit and build, and such that no errors can arise without developers noticing them and correcting them immediately.
A set of principles and practices in growing use in software development to improve the process of software delivery. Techniques such as automated testing, continuous integration and automated deployments allow software to be developed to a high standard and easily packaged and deployed to test environments, resulting in the ability to rapidly, reliably and repeatedly push out enhancements and bug fixes to customers at low risk and with minimal manual overhead.
Application LifeCycle Management (ALM)
ALM is a continuous process of managing the life of an application through governance, development and maintenance. ALM is the marriage of business management to software engineering made possible by tools that facilitate and integrate requirements management, architecture, coding, testing, tracking, release and deployment.
- An effective defined business process for hassle free software releases
- A set of processes to address both business & IT objectives.
- A process driven approach to manage priorities
- A highly automated environment with seamless integration of applications
- A drive to maximize overall efficiency of software development process within an enterprise.